How can I help in getting online courses approved in my state?

Contact your state regulatory agency directly to lobby for approval of online courses from Univar USA for Continuing Education Credit. If you belong to your state's pest management association you could also recommend to your association to lobby the regulatory agencies. Lastly, contact your local Univar USA representative at 1-800-888-4897 and get assistance in coordinating your efforts. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.